Fun with Craigslist, part 78653


Unicorn - $1000000 (New Baltimore)


Date: 2010-09-19, 6:10PM EDT
Reply to: sale-twyag-1962699519@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


For Sale:

One white unicorn that shits bunny rabbits.

Name: Harvey S. Wildenbean.

He was a birthday present from my Grandmother, but I am unable to keep him because he is kind of a dick and gets on my nerves. I know the price is a bit steep, but seriously, it's a unicorn that shits bunny rabbits, people. It's not like I'm selling a turtle or something.


image 1962699519-0

2 comments:

  1. Does it fly? How many bunnies per day should I expect? Is he drink-your-last-beer or drunk-dial-your-ex-girlfriend-from-your-phone dickish?

    Details aside, you may have better luck on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God! I need this!!! I have legitimate needs to purchase. Please send further details! x

    ReplyDelete