Friday/ Saturday

Tim: "Tomorrow should be fun- my buddies are coming over with their Xbox, so we're going to blow some shit up and drink beer. If I get up early enough I might go along with them to the musket shooting range. You? Blowing any shit up, tomorrow? Musket activity?"

Tracy: "Nobody wants me armed. Nobody sane, anyway. I'm pretty much the reason for the gun laws, dude."

Tim: "You need a musket, dude."

-----------------------------------

Tim: "You could get a blunderbus. You could fill it with marshmallows or something, then people will be all: 'OH SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, THIS CRAZY PERSON HAS A GUN!.....BUT WAIT.....I AM BEING ASSAULTED WITH DELICIOUS SUGARY TREATS! LIFE IS INDEED A DELIGHT!"

Tracy: "I don't really inspire delight, especially when armed. Sad, but true."

Tim: "Have you tried using marshmallows? Cause that was really the crux of my argument."

Tracy: "I don't like marshmallows, unless they're in cereal. I should get a gun that fires cereal."

Tim: "You could go with Lucky Charms and please everyone- they're reputed to be magically delicious. People generally like things that are magically delicious."

------------------------------------

Tim: "I slept in really late, this morning, and at some point, FP crawled up and put his head on the pillows to one side of me, and Blind Shana did the same on the other. That probably looked like I had just had the most inappropriate night of my life."

Tracy: "That's lovely. Could have waited til after 8, though."

Tim: *sigh* "I made the effort to wait until after 6:30, dude. Your demands are becoming unreasonable."

Tracy: "I may have to kill you at this rate."

Tim: "You're grouchy in the morning. Go back to sleep."

3 comments:

  1. Mmm... I dunno... those Lucky Charms can really sting at high velocity. Plus the grainy Cheerios-tasting pieces tend to shatter on impact into whole grain shrapnel. Eyes melt, skin explodes, everyone dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "inappropriate" line had me almost in tears, Tim.

    Tracy doesn't need weapons. I, on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! What is this place? Guns... blowing shit up... MARSHMALLOWS! I want to hang out with your Band o'Outlaws!

    ReplyDelete