Thursday

Tim: "I played KENO for the first time, today. I have decided that when I win the big KENO jackpot, I'm going to fly to Japan and become a master of the nunchakus."

Tracy: "It's good to have goals."

Tim: "Yeah. I'll probably get a pair of obsidian nunchakus after I become a master, so I blend in with my ally the night. As I am fighting crime. With my nunchakus."

Tracy: *sigh*

Tim: "You will have a different tone when you are being set upon by roving gangs of criminals and are all: 'If only there was someone skilled in the art of nunchaku-ing who could save me! Alas!'"

Tracy: "Pretty sure your name won't be what springs to mind in that situation."

Tim: "Why are you a slave to denial?"

Tracy: "It's called REALITY. I know you aren't familiar with the concept, as you are generally barely reality-adjacent."

Tim: "I was going to buy you an alpaca farm with my KENO winnings before I flew away to train in Japan, but now I think there will be no alpacas for you, dude."

Tracy: "Just as well, really."

Tim: "I will still probably save you from criminals with my nunchaku skills, though. Because of the code I live by."

4 comments:

  1. I'll take the alpacas! I will pet them and love them and call them George.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are being rather harsh to the denial slave. Maybe an extra piece of bread and another thimble of water is due to compensate for this. Although, you still will save her when she is inevitably roved upon and needs a nunchaku virtuoso as per your code. So that's good.

    But something tells me that Tracy is hiding some serious whoop-ass skilz of her own... You might want to use caution here Tim...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reality-ajacent! Bwahahahahahahahahhaaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright you two, don't make me come up there!

    Since we're working in the reality-adjacent realm, I know the perfect person to bequeath that alpaca farm to! Er... to whom to bequeath that alpaca farm. Or something.

    ReplyDelete